Improving self esteem is a good thing to do but how do you do it? Physically or subconsciously we all have this desire.
Below are ten things you can do to help boost your self-esteem!
- Make a list of things that you want to improve – regarding yourself. Start with how you communicate with others. Check them off as you complete them and then move onto another list of 10.
- Start showing a good opinion of yourself to everyone – no you don’t have to be conceded but positivity shines in many ways – never give a negative light about yourself – EVER!
- Create a goal for yourself by knowing what you want – find out how the people around you or the ones you meet can help you get closer to your goals. This will help you determine how you can approach each person. Do this always and the results are noticeable.
- Get driven and motivate yourself – even if you are not feeling it! Pretend until you do. Let everyone know how any of them can help you in your goals. People who are very driven end up being successful in their careers.
- Treat every person that you meet as important – This is a great mindset to develop! You will see how surprising this is!
- Give a good handshake and look them in the eye – Don’t be too firm with the shake but nice and firm and not too hard. Look for a character trait you find positive in every person you meet.
- Learn to listen – notice what other people say and pay attention. Remember a person’s name and ask again after visiting if you don’t – it’s okay to ask again. Use their name in conversation – this will help tremendously!
- Show people that you are listen by nodding or other gestures – People read body language.
- Remind yourself that it is not always about you by noticing and responding to others around you.
- Do not interrupt a person mentally or verbally – give full attention to that person – it’s rude if you don’t.
These interaction tips will help you greatly on your journey to great self esteem! Good luck 🙂