Time can make or break you. Riding the wave of getting a million things done in as little time as possible is insane. How could anyone keep up?
There are no rules for saving time – but here are a few tips. (Remember to make yours up as you go!)
- Seclude yourself from all distractions and focus on one thing for a period of time.
- A place for everything and everything in its place – it works!
- Change your behavior that’s counterproductive to saving time – if it’s waking up too late – take steps to change it!
- Streamline, minimize, organize and clear your mind.
- Keep time in mind – when working – estimate the amount of time it should take to do what you’re doing for each task. Do this for everything that applies.
- Don’t plan so much that you don’t get any action going. Plan a little and get to it.
- Procrastinators never get it done – let alone done right.
- Be a goal-setter. Setting goals will get you in the mind-set of what you want and need.
- Give yourself little rewards for completing things that you do. You are never too old for a prize!
- Take little breaks. A reward can be to finish a certain portion then pause to check on that item you wanted to, or do that quick task you are putting off to be focused on this one thing. Then you are multi-tasking as well.
Find what works for you, everyone is very different in how they operate, but take the time to get to know you and what makes you tick. Exploring your desires and wishes and having the time to do it is so important. Don’t let yourself get lost. You are worth it. Knowing your identity feels good!
Be sure to take steps that make sense for you – don’t let anyone tell you what you need – you tell yourself after you realize it. Keep what you discover in the front of your mind and move with that knowledge. Enjoy and good luck!